Hey! We are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Assistant (with paid IEFP internship contract) to join our marketing team and help grow the company.
If you mix business savviness, good interpersonal skills, a strong analytical skillset, keen attention to detail, the willingness to learn new skills, a strong drive to continuously reach better results and the desire to work in one of the coolest and fast-growing Startups in Portugal, please continue to read.
Mapidea helps large companies benefit from the power of Location Analytics. Our solution enables business users to transform geospatial data into strategic insights with ease. We take pride in working together with major companies like Vodafone, Domino’s Pizza, NOS and Coca-Cola. Check if you find what we do cool here.
– Manage and optimize current PPC, Video and Google Display campaigns to improve performance and ROI
– Launch new PPC, Video and Google Display campaigns
– Maintain and launch new social media ads (LinkedIn and Facebook)
– Work together with the marketing team to deliver efficient paid campaigns
– Manage the budget allocated to your function
– Create a monthly report that clearly communicates the KPIs of each campaign
– Continuously suggest improvements
– Good written/spoken English skills (other languages is a plus)
– MsC in Business Management, Marketing or some other related academic area
– Resilience and self-motivation
– Good mental agility, capability to adapt to new situations and learn from errors
– Highly organized and persistent personality
– Goal-oriented, focused on execution and results
– Valued (not mandatory):
– previous experience working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
– good understanding of Social media channels (especially LinkedIn and Facebook)
– previously worked on paid Social media campaigns
– Google Analytics certification is a plus
– And, most of all, being a great gal or guy (no bad mojo around here)
– Full-time internship contract (paid)
– Flexible work schedule
– Lots of work, challenges and space to grow
– Office in the center of Lisbon (Baixa-Chiado, at Startup Lisboa)
– Coffee & Cookies
– Good vibes
If you are certain you’re the one, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining briefly why we should consider you. Mandatory:
– Linkedin profile link
– 1-page CV
– A “Why should we hire you?” text (max 420 characters = 3 tweets). Be bold.