As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job will be to work closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction, assuring they’re creating business value with Mapidea, using it more and more. You’ll also be working towards creating opportunities for up and cross-sell of our products and services, and acting as a bridge between the Customer and our Product and Service teams. In one sentence, you’ll be our face, eyes, brains and hands for our customers.
If you mix business savviness, good interpersonal skills, analytics knowledge, a strong ‘founder’ spirit and the desire to work in one of the coolest and fast-growing Startups in Portugal, please continue to read.
Mapidea is helping big corporations democratize the usage of Location Analytics (i.e. Maps) amongst their staff to create better insights on their businesses and make better decisions. Our products are great (if you don’t believe it check http://mapidea.com) and we take pride in having been chosen by some of the biggest worldwide companies like Vodafone, Domino’s Pizza, NOS, Coca-Cola or Huawei as their provider.
This is your chance to be a part of a fast-growing startup working for companies all around the world.
– Be Mapidea’s face for our customers (only big companies) after the first sale (you’ll be most of your time with customers);
– Making sure our customers are happy and say wonders about Mapidea;
– Help our customers create more value with Mapidea by knowing their business and needs, and suggesting new uses for Mapidea;
– Get feedback from our customer’s users to support Mapidea product development;
– Manage the customer’s services requests and lifecycle, in tandem with the rest of Mapidea team;
– Proactively increase customers value to Mapidea, by up-selling and cross-selling our products and services;
– Whatever other challenges you want to get yourself into (we really like people with initiative).
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Portuguese, other languages is a plus)
– Strong people skills and the ability to manage different organizational contexts easily;
– Analytics-oriented, desirably with some experience / knowledge in Business Intelligence, GeoMarketing, Big Data or any other analytics-related field;
– Experience working for large companies is a plus (as an internal resource or contracted via a consulting company)
– Highly organized and persistent person;
– Goal-oriented focused on execution and results
– And, most of all, being a great gal or guy (no bad mojo around here)
– Full-time contract
– Flexible work sched
– Above average salary for this position
– Lots of work and challenges
– Office in the center of Lisbon (Baixa-Chiado, at Startup Lisboa)
– Good vibes
If you are certain you’re the one, please reach out to email@example.com explaining briefly why we should consider you. Mandatory:
– Linkedin profile link
– 1-page CV
– A “Why should we hire you?” text (max 420 characters = 3 tweets). Be bold.